Our 50th Anniversary - Evolution and Diversity of Textile Arts
Eleven wonderful workshops with Canadian and international artists are booked between June 6 to 17, 2022.
Infomation about the artists and their workshop(s) is available in the list below:
- Stitched Lines on Printed Surfaces (Mónica Leitão Mota)
- Free Motion Story Telling (Harriet Riddell) - postponed until 2023
- Creative 3D Embroidery (Justyna Wolodkiewicz)
- A Strange Place to Stitch (Danielle Clough)
- Tassel Mania (Naomi Smith)
- Read my Patches (Amy Frazer)
- The Beaded Moccasins (Naomi Smith)
- Daily Diary (Amy Frazer)
- A Focus on Faces (Sue Stone)
- An Introduction to Electronics (Rytha Kesselring)
- Every Picture Tells a Story (Sue Stone)
The workshops will be held at Western University.
Registration details will be available in October, 2021.